INF Nepal Day Conference - Saturday 22 June
‘Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9
2019 will be a ground-breaking year in many ways. Join us to hear from our colleagues in Nepal about their plans for the future:
- INF’s community development programme in Bajura is expanding into new areas
- Staff in Kalikot are ready to start a new community development programme this summer
- Our work in Gorkha is coming to an end as communities affected by the 2015 earthquake are celebrating their recovery
- The next phase in the development of INF’s three Shining Hospitals to reach thousands more people
- Our Ministry to Nepali people in the UK and Europe is preparing for a new chapter
- First steps of Pokhara’s church network (PCC) towards running their own mission centre
You’ll have an opportunity to chat with our colleagues from the project via live video links and pray for the work and the staff in Nepal.
Cost for the day per person: £55 (£30.00 for previous mission personnel). Lunch and light evening meal included.
The Bournville College Conference Centre in Birmingham is modern and convenient – with onsite parking and quick access to nearby motorways and train stations.
For those travelling by car the postcode for your SatNav is B31 2TW. There is dedicated parking on levels 3 and 4 of the multi-storey carpark opposite the venue, which costs just £3 a day.
Trains leave Birmingham New Street for Longbridge train station, just a short walk from the conference centre, every 10 minutes or so.
Buses from the city centre run past the college at frequent intervals.
Don't want to book online?
Email email@example.com or call Esther on 0121 472 2425 to book your place