The latest edition of Today in Nepal is now available
This issue of Today in Nepal is a little different.
So often we tell you about what INF is doing directly to help bring fullness of life to Nepali people. But it’s easy to forget about all that is going on ‘indirectly’ too. By sharing skills, knowledge and new ideas with others, INF can have an even bigger impact for the Kingdom than just doing it on our own.
In this edition of Today in Nepal we bring you many different examples of how equipping others is a vital part of INF’s mission and purpose. It may be working with disability organisations down on the plains in Nepalgunj. Or it might be establishing Self Help Groups in the high hills of Bajura. Here women are changing their own lives and communities. We are just one part in the big picture of all that is happening in Nepal. And we hope you will be inspired by everything that is taking place.
Here's ain idea of what you can expect to read about in the magazine:
- My time in Tansen - Shirley reflects on her three months
working with United Mission to Nepal
- Strangers in a foreign land - Val reflects on the changing
- Healthy homes - Smokeless stoves are saving lives and
- A lasting impact - Training and equipping others to create
an inclusive future
- Aslan is on the move - Exciting new initiatives are taking
shape in Pokhara
- Trekking into Kalikot - An account from an exploratory
visit to INF’s new working area
- Inspiring support - Updates from some fantastic fundraisers
and how you can support INF
You can download your copy of Today in Nepal by clicking HERE or call the office on 0121 472 2425 to ask for a paper copy.