Be part of an eternal story
Fullness of life in Jesus Christ brings transformation that is not just long-lasting, but eternal. At INF, we serve Nepali people and are passionate about seeing their stories become eternal stories.
One very special way you could be part of transforming an individual's life is by leaving a gift in your will. Your gift will help meet the physical needs of the Nepali people who God is continuing to bring to us, and we pray that many will also find a sure and certain hope of eternity with Christ.
How will my legacy gift be used?
Legacies allow us to give financial support to new INF projects and ones which would not normally be funded by other sources.
In the past few years, legacy gifts have supported a wide variety of INF's work, including:
- Bajura Programme - serving previously unreached poor communities in one of Nepal's most remote areas
- The India Migrant Initiative - giving practical support to Nepali migrants and their families through a network of churches
- Faith@Work Programme - equipping Nepali Christians to apply biblical principles to how they lead at work
What types of gift can I make in a will?
- A pecuniary legacy - this is a fixed amount of money to a specific person or organisation. The value of this gift will gradually reduce due to inflation. Because of this, you may wish to reivew a pecuniary legacy from time to time.
- A specific legacy - a specific item of property owned by you, such as a piece of art or jewellery
- A residuary legacy - a gift of the remainder, or a percentage of the remainder, of your estate, once the specific and pecuniary gifts have been paid. Gifts of this type, e.g. '20% of the residue of my estate' are particularly helpful because the value tends to keep pace with inflation
What do I need to do next?
Please pray about how God is calling you to use what He has blessed you with. If you feel that the time is right for you to write or amend your will, we recommend that you use the services of a solicitor to make sure it is correctly written.
Please get in touch if you would like any suggesting wording for your will about leaving a gift to INF. You contact Rosie at 0121 472 2425 or email email@example.com